These little date balls are quick and easy to prepare with 6 simple ingredients. They are a good choice for a treat because they provide good sources of healthy fats and fiber – and they taste great. Remember that they are rich and energy dense so enjoy them in moderation as treats in place of a biscuit or chocolate. Watch how quick and easy these are to prepare on the youtube video below.
- 2 cups Medjool Dates (remember to pit these!)
- 1 cup Pecan Nuts (raw and unsalted)
- 1 cup Almonds (raw and unsalted)
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Place the pecan nuts, the almonds and the coconut in a powerful blender or food processor – bend until it forms a flour-like consistency.
- Add the dates, coconut oil and vanilla essence – blend until sticky
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture, roll into a ball in the palm of your hand - slightly smaller than a golf ball size.
- Roll each ball in some desiccated coconut.
- Store in the fridge.
Leave A Comment